1. We provide education about wolf and
wolfdog facts, myths and other issues.
2. We rescue and place abandoned or surrendered wolfdogs.
(We are not breeders)
3. Our animals do not come 'from the wild'...they
usually come to us from shelters or owner surrenders
4. We strive to place each canine in an environment
appropriate to its temperament and content. Animals
can go to homes, farms, sanctuaries or other destinations.
5. We maintain high standards for all placements, including
spacious, secure outdoor containment, and the presence
of canine companions.
6. We provide education and information to general public,
governmental officials, and shelter operators for the
ultimate benefit of lupines: wolves and wolfdogs.