1. Rescue and place abandoned or surrendered wolfdogs.
(We do not breed nor do we encourage it)
2. Provide education about wolf and wolfdog facts and myths.
3. Place each canine in an environment appropriate to
its temperament and content. Animals can go to homes,
farms, sanctuaries or other destinations.
4. Maintain high standards for all placements, including
spacious, secure outdoor containment, presence of canine
companions and any necessary licensing.
5. Provide education and information to general public,
governmental officials, and shelter operators for the
ultimate benefit of lupines: wolves and wolfdogs.